· Now – April 19, 2021: Email Ben Anderson, Principal Long Range Planner,
at email@example.com, regarding concerns about proposed RMF/RMFA Code Change. Request letter also be forwarded to Planning & Zoning (P&Z) Commissioners.
· Now – May 24, 2021: Email City Council members regarding same. Link to website:
https://www.cityofaspen.com/674/City-Council Can email each one.
· Now – May 24, 2021: Write Letters to the Editor of Aspen daily newspapers re: same.
Aspen Daily News – letter can be up to 350 words: https://www.aspendailynews.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/
Aspen Times – letter can be up to 300 words: https://www.aspentimes.com/opinion/letter-to-the-editor/
· 4:00p MDT/April 19, 2021: Virtually attend City Council Special Meeting re: 1020 E. Cooper. No public comments will be allowed. This is relevant because if Council passes this project, it too would set a precedent for building large multi-unit complexes on small, non-conforming lots in an RMF zone.
· 4:30p MDT/April 20, 2021: Virtually attend Aspen P&Z Meeting re: Code Change. Each attendee is allowed 3 minutes of public comment.
· 5:00p MDT/May 25, 2021: Virtually attend City Council “Second Reading” re: Code Change. Each attendee is allowed 3 minutes of public comment.